Monday, June 15, 2009

All Packages Arrived!

June 14, 2009 (Flag Day)


I've been on a hiatus from the project, as I was at my wife's family reunion/grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary in northeastern Ohio for 5 days. While I was gone, the Spinner, Sheet Metal Kit, Steel Kit, and Decal kit arrived! All were well packed and seemed complete.
I was concerned when i saw the Spinner box, as it seemed small. turns out it is even more perfect fitting than i had anticipated, and the quality is excellent. provided that the blade installation goes smooth, I must recommend this route to people, as it probably saved 5-10 hours of work, and easily more. I'll spray an antioxidant paint on all the sheet metal kits tomorrow, as well other assorted things. I anticipate a rapid progression from this point on, so I'll be sure to snap a lot of pictures.


I will be paining a white base coat on tomorrow, followed by the first metallic coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment